Online Wedding Planning Assistant
White-label Wedding Planning Software for Your Website
Take your business to the next level with our integrated white-label wedding planning software.
Try 14 days free! Then $120/month flat rate.
Attracting quality leads to your website is not easy, especially when working within a crowded market. The wedding industry is full of vendors all striving to get ahead of the pack, and prove they deserve to be hired over their next competitor. Sound familiar? What you need is something that’ll help you stand out from the crowd, and retain clients once they’ve discovered you. We believe our white-label wedding planning software is the answer.
Integrate Our Wedding Software into Your Website
Our white-label integration offers you the opportunity to attract new clients to your website, by gifting them FREE professional wedding planning tools. Tools they won’t find on any of your other competitors’ websites. Within seconds of landing on your site, visitors will be effortlessly creating their dream seating chart, working out their budget and putting together the perfect wedding planning timeline. And all without leaving your website.
Wedding Software For Professionals
At Online Wedding Planning Assistant, we build online software as a service (SaaS) for the professional event industry. Specifically, the wedding sector. Our web-based platform contains comprehensive tools that have helped countless experts in event management, and many thousands of couples plan their big day.
This Wedding Software For Professionals, is uniquely presented and offered free of charge to both professionals and members of the public. The software is extraordinarily popular, and draws many thousands of visitors to our website every day. Attracted by the ability to expertly, and easily, plan their wedding. Visitors typically remain within our online environment throughout the wedding planning process, utilizing our many tools and discovering vendors via our business profiles.
Being able to attract and retain visitors is key to business success online. Our website and extensive selection of tools, offers us that. And we want to share it with you!
Integration with Your Website Domain
Our white-label integration software will be located within your website, and hosted on a subdomain of your domain. For example, https://weddings.YOUR-WEBSITE.com, or any other subdomain you choose. By directing clients to a page on your website, rather than directing them away, you’ll retain them as a client. While also gifting them confidence in the software, as it’s offered by you directly, on your website.
Our integration software works straight out of the box, with little to no technical experience required. But if you do need assistance, our friendly team will be only to happy to help.
Want to know how our white-label wedding planning software could look on your website? Explore our demo below and see for yourself! No need to sign up, or share your details. Just access the private area using the login information provided.
Use login: love
And password: loveView demo
What is Included in Integration?
The white-label software is a simplified version of our Online Wedding Planning Assistant platform. However, it still features all the essential wedding project tools and vendor search features your clients will need.
Please note that the integration does not include creating its own separate vendors directory. Our global vendor directory is a part of integration, and it cannot be hidden. However, you can add your own vendors or venues to wedding projects as Custom vendors for free. These Custom vendors will only be visible within the scope of the wedding project. Alternatively, you can invite your vendors to join our platform, which will make their businesses visible in search results.
We also distribute a wedding directory among all our integrations and the leading Wedding Planning Assistant service, which helps build a network and drive traffic for everyone in the community.
We have many couples — do they see other couples' projects?
No, users who use the integration cannot see the projects of other users. Each project is isolated and can only be accessed by the project creator or someone who has been given access through a shared link to a specific wedding project.
In detail, how it works under the hood:
1) When a new wedding project is created, it automatically attaches to user browser. If user already have an existing account, the project will be added to it. In case user don't have an account but have multiple projects, signing up will automatically attach all of your projects to his profile. All of this happens automatically in the background, making it a seamless and hassle-free experience.
2) To share a wedding project with someone, simply copy the link and send it to them. When the recipient opens the link, the project will be automatically attached to their account or browser, allowing them to view and interact with it.
If you require access to all wedding projects in the white-label integration, the recommended onboarding process for new clients is as follows:
- You create a new wedding project.
- Share the link to this wedding project with your clients, the newlyweds-to-be.
- Both you and your clients, the newlyweds-to-be, will have access to this specific project. However, clients will only be able to access their own project.
To restrict who can create a new wedding project in the white-label configuration, we can add specific limitations. By configuring the restrictions to your account, only you will have the ability to create new wedding projects and share access.
Try 14 days free! Then $120/month flat rate.
Other Questions and Super Straightforward Process
You may have some questions about our white-label software integration, and our team will be able to answer those queries for you. But to save you time, and be as transparent as possible. We thought we’d share some common points that clients often ask us during the set-up process.
- You have the freedom to select any subdomain for integration. It could be weddings.YOUR-WEBSITE.com, tools.YOUR-WEBSITE.com, or any other subdomain you prefer.
- Your brand logo will be integrated into the platform pages and email templates.
- Your logo will be linked to your homepage or any other page on your site. Meaning there’s an easy and obvious route for visitors to take back to your main website.
- Enabling basic protection with a login and password is optional, and we can set it up or remove it upon your request.
- At your discretion, we can limit who can create a new wedding project, and only allow specific accounts access to it.
- Every time when someone creates a new account in the integration, you will get an email notification with this info.
- All emails will still operate under the domain @planning.wedding. We provide almost ~100% email delivery and protection against spam. However, we can’t use your domain name for email notifications or transaction emails. Your logo will also be incorporated into the email templates, with all links directed to your integration.
- Our global vendor directory is a part of the integration, and we cannot hide it.
- We cannot alter the design of our platform.
- Access to the source code or back-end of our white-label software is not available.
- Our tools cannot be integrated with other marketplaces or platforms that directly sell software.
- We delivery updates, hot fixes, and new features to all integrations along with the primary platform.
Security is a Priority
Our white-label wedding planning software is hosted on a dedicated cloud server, which our expert team cares for 24/7. Backing it up and maintaining the software to guarantee your clients have the best, and safest experience.
The subdomain you select to host our wedding planning software on will be disabled from external indexing. Which will give it extra protection from outside threats. Alongside this, we also can assign additional protection, a login, and password. Meaning, our white-label wedding planning software remains private, only accessible by you and your respective clients.
All SSL certificate issues are also managed by our technical team.
Requirements For Integration
We provide integration only for wedding-related businesses. Also, the primary requirement, your business should exist offline or provide service offline.
We integrate tools only with those who really need them and will use them with their clients.
Those who perceive the tools as a way to enrich themselves by reselling them to newlyweds-to-be, we usually notice and do not allow it. Think about your intentions, please.
We don’t have specific technical requirements. You only need to have access to your domain.
A Low Flat Rate
The price for our white-label wedding planning software integration is $120 per month, with no hidden fees. We feel the value our service provides is truly limitless. It is a long-term investment in your business. One that with some careful planning, and a little promotion on your side, will offer you the unique selling point you’ve been searching for.
We are confident our white-label software integration will more than meet your needs, and complement the services you already provide. While also giving you an unbelievable lead-generation tool that’ll help attract new clients, and increase retention for your website in the long run.
Ready to take your business to the next level?
To help you get used to this unique service, and experience the benefits of it, we offer a FREE 2-week trial. During this time, our expert technical team will set up the integration on your behalf, before checking it through with you to make sure you’re 100% satisfied.
Fill out the form below, and let’s get started!